Thursday, November 1, 2007

Original Sin - America get Fleeced!

Killing young men and women to make a point that you’re the most powerful country on the joint.

Letting Americans go without health care, contributing to the dwindling abilities for Seniors to get Medicare.

Another child goes without a meal, or education, his mom works 4 jobs for a meager compensation.

What kind of world are we living in when everything gets blamed on original sin?

While a woman’s right to choose decreases, and a man does whatever he pleases, a child gets a handgun and kill his teachers.

The rich get richer by dodging taxes, with offshore accounts and back room practices.

Illegal aliens can work for cash and drain the system but keep the stash.

What kind of world are we living in when everything gets blamed on original sin?

I can’t understand a word anyone is sayin’, I am not in Europe, I’m here on vacation.

I’m not a Democrat or Republican or an Independent but bi-partisan and sick of the system.

Your people deserve their fair share, a roof over their head and to breathe clean air.

Teenagers can’t be treated like slave labor, and the goods made for pennies by our foreign neighbors.

You say I’m on my high horse and you bet I am, too many people don’t give a damn.

What kind of world are we living in when everything gets blamed on original sin?

No comments: