Wednesday, August 8, 2007

My Life Is Now Complete!

My life is now complete! I was lucky enough to see Britney Spears flash her pantiless vagina at the paparazzi. And so was my 8 year old son and anyone else who turns the pages of a magazine or watches TV. Thank you for gracing us with your 24 year old vagina. I feel honored. It’s not just your run of the mill vagina, mind you. It’s FAMOUS vagina. Platinum selling vagina. Vagina she feels necessary to expose to the world. “Look Preston, here’s Mommy’s vagina on the cover of (insert magazine name here) back when she was young.” How impressed he will be. What a legacy she will leave behind. Maybe some horny teenager will frame it and put it on his wall. If I had a daughter this is exactly who I would want her to look up to. “Sure, sweetie, skip the panties today under your skirt and someday you too will be a famous singer with 2 failed marriages, kids you don’t want, stints in rehab and a career you can flush down the toilet just because you can.” Where were this poor woman’s role models? Where was the voice of reason? Another young artist becomes a meal ticket for hundreds and ruins her life in the process. Hooray for Hollywood!!!!

No comments: